Clue: Decorative type of marquetry
We have 1 answer for the clue Decorative type of marquetry. See the results below.
- Pitcher Bob of the 1950s Braves
- Inlaid furniture decoration (Var.)
- Bob of the 1950s Braves
- Tortoiseshell inlay
- Inlaid furniture decoration
- Tortoise shell inlay
- Elaborate inlaid furniture decoration
- Elaborate inlay
- Elaborate inlaid work
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 18, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Decorative type of marquetry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!