Clue: Deep, unnatural sleep
We have 1 answer for the clue Deep, unnatural sleep. See the results below.
- Deep sleep
- Rip Van Winkle's state
- State of deep sleep
- Unnaturally deep sleep
- Lethargic sleep
- Profoundly deep sleep
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 11, 2013
- USA Today - December 05, 2012
- Universal - August 19, 2010
- Universal - February 04, 2009
- USA Today - November 23, 2005
- New York Times - January 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Deep, unnatural sleep that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!