Clue: Defeater of Clay
We have 1 answer for the clue Defeater of Clay. See the results below.
- 11th President
- Tyler and Taylor's go-between
- Prestigious journalism award
- President after Tyler
- San Francisco street named for a president
- Clay defeater
- President before Taylor
- "54-40 or fight" candidate
- 11th U.S. president
- The 11th President
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 09, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Defeater of Clay that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!