Clue: Defeats soundly
We have 4 answers for the clue Defeats soundly. See the results below.
- Defeats decisively
- Leaves in a huff, with "out"
- Leaves a big footprint, perhaps
- Puts one's foot down
- Puts one's foot down?
- Energetic dances
- Treads heavily
- Driving dances
- Steps loudly
- Jazz dances
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 03, 2013
- Washington Post - August 13, 2013
- LA Times - December 01, 2009
- Washington Post - April 29, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - March 23, 2008
- Washington Post - January 23, 2008
- Netword - August 29, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Defeats soundly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!