Clue: Delicate fabric
We have 2 answers for the clue Delicate fabric. See the results below.
- Valenciennes, e.g.
- Alençon product
- Some needlework
- Some froufrou
- Irish export
- __ bug (insect featuring a regular pattern of ridges)
- Rip (into)
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - February 19, 2010
- Washington Post - August 02, 2006
- Netword - October 18, 2005
- New York Times - February 16, 2004
- Washington Post - March 08, 2003
- Washington Post - December 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Delicate fabric that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!