Clue: Delphi figure
We have 1 answer for the clue Delphi figure. See the results below.
- Magic 8 Ball
- Fortune teller
- Delphic shrine
- Cassandra, e.g.
- Wise counsel
- Answer giver
- Ancient medium
- All-seeing one
- Prophecy giver
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - April 20, 2012
- Washington Post - April 21, 2009
- USA Today - June 03, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 01, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 11, 2008
- Universal - December 29, 2007
- LA Times - September 09, 2005
- New York Times - August 29, 2002
- New York Times - November 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Delphi figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!