Clue: Demean, as pledges
We have 1 answer for the clue Demean, as pledges. See the results below.
- Run pledges through the gantlet, say
- Cause of low visibility
- Part of a summer forecast
- Harass, in a way
- "Purple ___" (song played at Woodstock)
- Part of many a summer forecast
- Some confusion
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 15, 2003
- New York Times - November 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Demean, as pledges that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!