Clue: Dentist's tool
We have 2 answers for the clue Dentist's tool. See the results below.
- Basketball maneuver
- Eat like a bird
- Prospector's tool
- Ice breaker
- Forty-niner's equipment
- Go with
- Miner's tool
- Guitarist's tool
- Tease, with "on"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 21, 2017
- New York Times - February 06, 2017
- LA Times - April 15, 2013
- Netword - April 29, 2012
- Netword - September 25, 2008
- New York Times - June 23, 2008
- USA Today - April 09, 2007
- Washington Post - April 16, 2005
- New York Times - February 24, 2003
- New York Times - June 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Dentist's tool that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!