Clue: Deprive (of)
We have 4 answers for the clue Deprive (of). See the results below.
- ___ blind
- Scott's "___ Roy"
- Steal from
- Hold up
- Rip off
- Stick up
- Clear the register, maybe
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 22, 2012
- Washington Post - March 29, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - December 27, 2009
- New York Times - December 01, 2008
- Universal - October 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 27, 2006
- New York Times - July 06, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Deprive (of) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!