Clue: Descendant of Japanese immigrants
We have 1 answer for the clue Descendant of Japanese immigrants. See the results below.
- Grandchild of Japanese immigrants
- U.S.-born grandchild of Japanese immigrants
- Third-generation Japanese-American
- Japanese immigrant's grandchild
- American of Japanese ancestry
- A Japanese immigrant's grandchild
- Nisei's kid
- Grandchildren of Japanese immigrant
- Some Japanese-Americans
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 28, 2012
- New York Times - January 27, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Descendant of Japanese immigrants that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!