We have 4 answers for the clue Despondency. See the results below.
- Opposite of cheer
- State of melancholy
- Low spirits
- "... nor ___ of night ..."
- Sad state
- Doom's accompaniment
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 05, 2014
- LA Times - June 30, 2013
- Universal - April 11, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 09, 2007
- LA Times - August 30, 2005
- New York Times - October 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Despondency that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!