We have 2 answers for the clue Despotism. See the results below.
- Revolution's enemy, maybe
- "Wherever Law ends, ___ begins": John Locke
- Cause for revolution
- Rule before a revolution, maybe
- Oppressive rulership
- "Wherever Law ends, ___ begins" (John Locke)
- Dictator's mode of rule, typically
- Abuse of power
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 28, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 18, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - March 29, 2009
- New York Sun - October 01, 2008
- New York Times - May 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Despotism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!