Clue: Dessert often served à la mode
We have 2 answers for the clue Dessert often served à la mode. See the results below.
- Symbol of Americanism
- What "A" represents in a Kate Greenaway alphabet book
- With mom, symbol of Americanism
- Mom's partner?
- Traditionally American
- American symbol
- Slice of Americana?
- All-American dessert
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 2013
- New York Sun - April 16, 2007
- New York Times - May 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Dessert often served à la mode that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!