Clue: Destination of many pilgrimages
We have 1 answer for the clue Destination of many pilgrimages. See the results below.
- Hymn with the lyric "Bring me my chariot of fire!"
- It was captured by British forces in 1917
- City of David
- Contested middle eastern city
- Natalie Portman's birthplace
- Western WALL locale
- It would be "a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord," to Isaiah
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 29, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Destination of many pilgrimages that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!