Clue: Diamond authority
We have 2 answers for the clue Diamond authority. See the results below.
- Object of invective, often
- Strike caller
- "Kill the ___!" (ball park cry)
- There's one at home
- Person in a mask
- Authority on diamonds?
- Person with a chest pad
- Person at home
- One who may be found at home
- Diamond expert
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - February 02, 2014
- New York Times - August 13, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 08, 2008
- LA Times - February 05, 2008
- Washington Post - June 22, 2000
- New York Times - April 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Diamond authority that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!