Clue: Dick Cheney's predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Dick Cheney's predecessor. See the results below.
- Washington V.I.P.
- His name's an anagram of "gaoler"
- Veep from Tennessee
- Vice President from Tennessee
- Noted 1969 Harvard grad
- Veep who went to a Graduate School of Religion
- Veep who's a "Jr."
- Bill Clinton's number two
- Vice president with a "Jr." in his name
- 2000 candidate
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 09, 2014
- Netword - October 26, 2005
- Washington Post - August 18, 2004
- New York Times - July 04, 2004
- Washington Post - February 27, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Dick Cheney's predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!