Clue: Did laps
We have 2 answers for the clue Did laps. See the results below.
- Emulated Janet Evans
- Traveled horizontally
- Emulated Leander
- Did the butterfly
- Dog-paddled, e.g.
- Did the butterfly, e.g.
- Was dizzy
- Crawled, say
- Did the crawl, say
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 30, 2011
- New York Times - March 11, 2007
- New York Times - July 13, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 02, 2004
- New York Times - October 24, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Did laps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!