Clue: Diet doctor
We have 1 answer for the clue Diet doctor. See the results below.
- 1970's best seller "Dr. ___ Diet Revolution"
- Guitar picker Chet
- Big name in low-carbohydrate dieting
- "Read My Licks" guitarist
- Low-carb diet maven
- Diet guru who wouldn't have recommended 10-Down
- "Diet Revolution" doctor
- Diet doctor Robert
- Guitarist who pioneered the Nashville Sound
- Dietitian Robert
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 29, 2010
- New York Times - April 27, 2009
- New York Times - July 16, 2006
- New York Times - July 07, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Diet doctor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!