Clue: Dirty campaigner
We have 2 answers for the clue Dirty campaigner. See the results below.
- Nasty politico
- Mudslinging pol
- Reputation ruiner
- Slanderous speaker
- Desperate politician during a campaign, perhaps
- Dirty politician, perhaps
- Nasty campaigner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 2010
- New York Times - July 05, 2007
- Washington Post - June 28, 2002
- New York Times - July 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Dirty campaigner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!