Clue: Dirty old man
We have 4 answers for the clue Dirty old man. See the results below.
- Licentious man
- Aqualung, e.g., in the 1971 Jethro Tull album
- Dissolute man
- Fyodor Karamazov, for one
- Ogling type
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - October 08, 2010
- Washington Post - August 02, 2008
- Washington Post - August 13, 2003
- New York Times - June 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Dirty old man that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!