Clue: Disapproving cry
We have 2 answers for the clue Disapproving cry. See the results below.
- Word of reproach
- Old-style interjection
- "Fee ___ foe fum"
- "A pox on you!"
- Cry of disgust
- Giant syllable
- "Jack and the Beanstalk" exclamation
- "For shame!"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 03, 2008
- New York Times - May 25, 2008
- Washington Post - July 09, 2007
- New York Times - January 19, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Disapproving cry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!