Clue: Disaster relief org.
We have 1 answer for the clue Disaster relief org.. See the results below.
- Govt. disaster relief org.
- Damage assessment grp.
- Relief provider, for short
- Part of the Dept. of Homeland Security since 2003
- Org. created by Carter in 1979
- Div. of the Department of Homeland Security
- Part of the Homeland Security dept.
- U.S. disaster relief org.
- Govt. disaster group
- U.S. disaster group
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 29, 2016
- LA Times - March 16, 2016
- LA Times - February 23, 2015
- LA Times - May 03, 2014
- Washington Post - December 27, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 29, 2012
- Netword - June 14, 2011
- New York Times - January 17, 2011
- LA Times - September 06, 2009
- LA Times - March 21, 2009
- Netword - October 22, 2008
- Washington Post - July 26, 2008
- Washington Post - June 08, 2004
- Washington Post - January 03, 2001
- New York Times - December 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Disaster relief org. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!