Clue: Dismissive confession follower
We have 1 answer for the clue Dismissive confession follower. See the results below.
- Flippant response to a rebuke
- Snide retort
- Flip response
- "Well, sorr-ry!"
- "My mistake ... big deal!"
- Flip response to a complaint
- "Big deal ... I was wrong"
- "See if I care!"
- "Well, sorr-r-r-y!"
- "Well, sor-RY!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 25, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Dismissive confession follower that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!