Clue: Distance runner
We have 1 answer for the clue Distance runner. See the results below.
- American record-holder Steve Scott, e.g.
- Track competitor
- One who's in it for the long run
- Track athlete
- One with a distance to go
- Track specialist
- Racehorse of a sort
- Bannister, e.g.
- Roger Bannister, the first four-minute __
- Member of the track team
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 28, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 16, 2014
- Netword - August 28, 2012
- LA Times - June 11, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 04, 2012
- Washington Post - February 29, 2012
- New York Times - February 20, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 09, 2010
- Washington Post - September 30, 2003
- New York Times - April 15, 2002
- New York Times - May 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Distance runner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!