Clue: Do a maître d's job
We have 1 answer for the clue Do a maître d's job. See the results below.
- Return to office
- Usher to a different part of the theater
- Move to the front row, maybe
- Move, as diners in a restaurant
- Take down the aisle again
- Usher again
- Move to another table
- Provide with a better view, maybe
- Find a better place for, perhaps
- Move from the emergency exit row, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Do a maître d's job that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!