Clue: Do the dishes
We have 2 answers for the clue Do the dishes. See the results below.
- Household chore
- Hamper contents
- Fab place?
- Clothes in a basket, say
- Partner of 55-Across
- See 19-Down
- It may get agitated
- Basketful, maybe
- No-loss, no-gain situation
- Laundry job
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 19, 2015
- New York Times - May 17, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - November 02, 2012
- Post Puzzler - March 06, 2011
- New York Times - June 27, 2008
- New York Times - January 09, 2004
- New York Times - October 28, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Do the dishes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!