Clue: Do the impossible, metaphorically
We have 1 answer for the clue Do the impossible, metaphorically. See the results below.
- Top 10 hit by Eddie Money
- Emulate Jesus, in a way
- Do the impossible
- Do wonders
- Do the seemingly impossible, à la Jesus
- Do the impossible, figuratively
- Perform a miraculous feat
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 14, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Do the impossible, metaphorically that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!