Clue: Doc's needle
We have 1 answer for the clue Doc's needle. See the results below.
- Shot shooter
- Booster shot, e.g.
- Shot maker
- Syringe, for short
- Shot in the arm
- Shot in the arm, maybe
- Needle, for short
- Prefix with glycemic
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 26, 2016
- Washington Post - October 28, 2013
- New York Times - January 21, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - February 13, 2011
- New York Times - January 13, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Doc's needle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!