Clue: Doctrine rejecter
We have 1 answer for the clue Doctrine rejecter. See the results below.
- Inquisition target
- Freethinker, perhaps
- Doctrine doubter
- Inquisitor's quarry
- One seriously straying from the flock?
- One at risk of excommunication
- Auto-da-fé victim
- Excommunication candidate
- Luther was one
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - July 17, 2016
- USA Today - March 30, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - July 19, 2015
- Netword - August 27, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Doctrine rejecter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!