Clue: Doctrine: Suffix
We have 2 answers for the clue Doctrine: Suffix. See the results below.
- Suffix in political studies
- Pagan follower?
- Subject of academic study
- Any doctrine
- Suffix with sex
- Political subject
- Political practice, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 22, 2015
- LA Times - April 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 16, 2006
- New York Times - July 07, 1997
- New York Times - March 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Doctrine: Suffix that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!