Clue: Doe or heifer
We have 1 answer for the clue Doe or heifer. See the results below.
- Any car, affectionately
- Who blows thar
- Any vessel
- "___ Done Him Wrong" (1933 film)
- "___ Drives Me Crazy" (1989 #1 hit)
- Eternal queen, of book and film
- 1967 Monkees song
- One side in a battle of the sexes
- "There ___ goes..."
- Word before "loves me" and "loves me not"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Doe or heifer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!