Clue: Dogpatch, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Dogpatch, for one. See the results below.
- Tiny village
- Work of 1604
- "... heaven hath pleas'd it so, / To punish me ..." speaker
- Classic Olivier role
- "To be or not to be" soliloquist
- Whence the phrase "Brevity is the soul of wit"
- "To be or not to be" speaker
- Whence the line "To sleep: perchance to dream"
- Source of the line "Frailty, thy name is woman!"
- Small village
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Dogpatch, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!