Clue: Dollar, in slang
We have 2 answers for the clue Dollar, in slang. See the results below.
- Silent one
- Symbol of happiness
- With 15-Across, linguini topping
- Hardly a blabbermouth
- Symbol of noncommunication
- Bisque bit
- Shut (up)
- Chowder morsel
- Steamer, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 03, 2013
- Washington Post - October 14, 2012
- New York Times - May 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Dollar, in slang that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!