Clue: Dolly, for one
We have 3 answers for the clue Dolly, for one. See the results below.
- Female with a wool coat
- Kind of neck
- She's put out to pasture
- Member of the flock
- Farm animal
- One welcomed to the fold?
- Female sheep
- Farm mother
- Certain suckler
- Milk source
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 05, 2015
- USA Today - February 04, 2015
- New York Times - June 09, 2011
- Universal - February 08, 2009
- USA Today - August 07, 2008
- New York Times - January 24, 2008
- New York Sun - December 14, 2007
- USA Today - April 01, 2004
- New York Times - January 27, 1999
- New York Times - December 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Dolly, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!