Clue: Domesticated polecat
We have 1 answer for the clue Domesticated polecat. See the results below.
- Black-footed critter
- Animal that drives rabbits from their burrows
- Detective sort
- Uncover, with "out"
- Black-footed animal
- Search (out)
- Somewhat uncommon pet
- Rabbit chaser
- Weasel kin
- Discover, with "out"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 12, 2008
- USA Today - February 14, 2008
- New York Sun - August 15, 2005
- USA Today - January 14, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Domesticated polecat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!