Clue: "Don't waste your breath!"
We have 1 answer for the clue "Don't waste your breath!". See the results below.
- Cry that may forestall a lame excuse
- "Do you really think I'm going to believe that?"
- "Don't throw that away"
- "I don't want to hear any more!"
- "I've heard enough of your lame excuses!"
- "That's enough!" ... or what one can do with the first word of 17-, 27-, 45- and 60-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Don't waste your breath!" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!