Clue: "Don't you just ___ it when ...?"
We have 2 answers for the clue "Don't you just ___ it when ...?". See the results below.
- More than a peeve
- Can't stand
- Kind of crime
- Bigot's emotion
- With 22-Across, Federal law enforcement matter
- Crime motivation
- Have trouble standing
- Not fancy at all
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 11, 2015
- USA Today - September 03, 2015
- USA Today - March 09, 2015
- Washington Post - April 10, 2006
- New York Times - January 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Don't you just ___ it when ...?" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!