Clue: Dosage amts.
We have 3 answers for the clue Dosage amts.. See the results below.
- Kitchen measures: Abbr.
- Cookbook amts.
- Recipe amts.
- Kitchen measures (abbr.)
- Baking amts.
- C. sixteenths
- Cooking amts.
- A fluid oz. has about two
- Some recipe amts.
- Recipe measurements (abbr.)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 07, 2017
- Washington Post - December 18, 2014
- Washington Post - September 08, 2014
- Washington Post - August 11, 2013
- Washington Post - May 04, 2012
- Washington Post - February 17, 2011
- New York Times - July 15, 2010
- Washington Post - June 03, 2006
- Washington Post - March 03, 2005
- USA Today - July 20, 2004
- Washington Post - December 26, 2002
- New York Times - July 30, 2000
- New York Times - July 03, 2000
- New York Times - March 30, 2000
- New York Times - September 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Dosage amts. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!