Clue: Doughnut's shape
We have 1 answer for the clue Doughnut's shape. See the results below.
- Anchor ring
- Geometrical solid
- Doughnut shape
- Geometric shape that has a hole
- Doughnut-shaped ring
- Bagel, doughnut, or inner tube
- Life preserver, e.g.
- Cheerios shape
- Bagel shape
- Donut shape
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 26, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 12, 2015
- New York Times - June 24, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 06, 2011
- Washington Post - September 18, 2000
- New York Times - May 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Doughnut's shape that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!