Clue: Down ___ knee
We have 1 answer for the clue Down ___ knee. See the results below.
- Two-___ (court situation)
- ___ hand
- ___ side (askew)
- See 57-Down
- With 123-Across, pleading, perhaps
- "___ hand …"
- With 6-Down, ready to propose
- Two ___ (unfair fight)
- Get down ___ knee
- Stand __ leg: balance
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 19, 2017
- Universal - May 26, 2015
- New York Times - September 23, 2010
- Washington Post - May 04, 2010
- New York Times - April 21, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Down ___ knee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!