Clue: Downward, in a way
We have 1 answer for the clue Downward, in a way. See the results below.
- Needle point
- With 54-Across, where India is
- Bygone voting bloc, with "the"
- Where birds fly in the fall
- See 48-Across
- Pole position?
- Lee side
- Bear market direction
- Deep place?
- Declarer in bridge columns
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Downward, in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!