Clue: Dr. J's first pro league
We have 1 answer for the clue Dr. J's first pro league. See the results below.
- Lawyers' org.
- Former org. of the Pacers and the Spurs
- Org. for advocates
- Lawyer's org.
- Attorneys' org.
- Defunct sports org. since 1976
- "The ___ Daba Honeymoon"
- Denver Nuggets' orig. league
- Old cagers' org.
- Terza rima rhyme scheme
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 21, 2008
- New York Sun - March 13, 2005
- New York Sun - March 12, 2005
- New York Sun - March 11, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Dr. J's first pro league that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!