Clue: Dr. Salk
We have 1 answer for the clue Dr. Salk. See the results below.
- Angola's Savimbi
- Bacteriologist Salk
- Microbiologist Salk
- Virologist Salk
- ___ Brothers (pop trio)
- Villain in "Martin Chuzzlewit"
- Pop's ___ Brothers
- Polio vaccine developer Salk
- First name in virology
- Vaccine researcher Salk
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 11, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 12, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 19, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - May 07, 2006
- Netword - August 21, 2005
- New York Times - February 19, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Dr. Salk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!