Clue: Dr. Seuss title character
We have 3 answers for the clue Dr. Seuss title character. See the results below.
- Socks, e.g.
- Black Halloween animal
- Manx or Persian
- "The ___ in the Hat" (rhyming Seuss book)
- Poe's "The Black __," which first appeared on August 19, 1843
- Mouse catcher
- Eliot's Grizabella, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 14, 2014
- Universal - July 01, 2012
- New York Times - April 22, 2012
- Washington Post - January 08, 2006
- Washington Post - November 28, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Dr. Seuss title character that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!