Clue: Dracula prototype
We have 1 answer for the clue Dracula prototype. See the results below.
- Romanian ruler known as "the Impaler"
- 15th-century prince of Wallachia
- Dracula's inspiration, traditionally
- ___ the Impaler
- ___ the Impaler (Dracula prototype)
- Prince who inspired "Dracula"
- Known as "the Impaler," prince who inspired "Dracula"
- ___ the Dragon, ruler of old Wallachia
- Prince called "the Impaler," who was the inspiration for Dracula
- __ the Impaler, who inspired "Dracula"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 02, 2006
- New York Times - December 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Dracula prototype that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!