Clue: Drink from India
We have 1 answer for the clue Drink from India. See the results below.
- Sri Lankan export
- Sri Lanka export
- The orange variety is black
- Drink from coarse leaves
- Commodity broken before bagging
- Term popularized by Sir Thomas Lipton
- The orange kind is black
- "Orange" drink
- If it's orange, it's really black
- Twinings product in an orange box
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 05, 2014
- New York Times - August 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Drink from India that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!