Clue: Drink sometimes served in a hollowed-out pineapple
We have 1 answer for the clue Drink sometimes served in a hollowed-out pineapple. See the results below.
- Rum cocktail
- Drink with 87-Across
- It may come with a small umbrella
- Drink made with curaçao
- Trader Vic invention
- Keep up
- Cocktail with 108-Down
- It may be found under an umbrella
- Drink that often comes with an umbrella
- Drink whose name is Tahitian for "good"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 22, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Drink sometimes served in a hollowed-out pineapple that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!