Clue: Drive-thru decision
We have 1 answer for the clue Drive-thru decision. See the results below.
- Court demand
- Class division
- Court call
- "Turkey on white, hold the mayo," e.g.
- Judge's cry
- Steak medium-rare, e.g.
- Corinthian, for one
- "Hot dog with mustard and sauerkraut," say
- Third __ (Catholic association of laypersons)
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 18, 2013
- Universal - August 17, 2013
- USA Today - January 25, 2012
- Universal - June 30, 2011
- LA Times - January 09, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Drive-thru decision that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!