Clue: Droopy-eared dog
We have 4 answers for the clue Droopy-eared dog. See the results below.
- Former "First Dog" Millie, for one
- Droopy-eared one
- Hunter's companion
- Nixon's Checkers, e.g.
- Silky-coated pooch
- Droopy-eared canine
- Nixon's Checkers, for one
- Long-eared pet
- Floppy-eared dog
- Dog with long ears
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 19, 2017
- New York Times - October 25, 2011
- Washington Post - April 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 01, 2010
- Universal - July 22, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 29, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 22, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 01, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Droopy-eared dog that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!