Clue: Dropped leaflets, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Dropped leaflets, perhaps. See the results below.
- A socially correct goose in Boston?
- Lies, perhaps
- Mudslinger's material
- Tokyo Rose's output
- What dropped leaflets could be
- Organized rumor-spreading
- Pro-state material
- Wartime exaggerations
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 19, 2009
- USA Today - August 05, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Dropped leaflets, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!